Reducing Pool Size
Reducing Pool Size in Jhb and East Rand Areas
Reducing your pool size does not imply sacrificing what is important. Small pools not only give space for family fun, but they also feature aspects that allow you to relax and mingle with friends and family.
Is it possible to reducing my pool size?
You can make a pool smaller by building a new wall or walls within the pool that are connected to the existing structure. Some returns, suction lines, skimmers, new tiling, or lighting may need to be factored in depending on the plan.
The reasons why small pools is better?
- Pool Chemical Costs
- Smaller pools allow for smaller, less expensive pumps and filters to be installed without compromising water quality.
- When you choose a small pool, you’re choosing free time over cleaning time
Pros Of Reduced Your Pool Size
- Downsizing does not imply sacrificing what is important. Small pools not only give space for family fun, but they also feature aspects that allow you to relax and mingle with friends and family.
- You can enjoy the water without having to stand or actively swim thanks to bench chairs and tanning ledges.
- Although a small pool may not be perfect for getting in shape, it can undoubtedly assist you. Your pool might be a great place to get some exercise.
- Did you know that water exercises like swimming assist your body work every muscle?
- One of the biggest drawbacks to big pools is the fact that they require regular maintenance, which can be so boring and exhausting. The biggest benefit of having a small pool is the fact that it requires less maintenance and less work.
- Smaller pools are less expensive to maintain than larger pools, yet they add less value to your home. But the important thing to remember is that it still adds value.
Change The Size Of Your Swimming Pool With The Pool Specialist
Contact us for a free estimate